Join Our Virtual Restaurant Network
Tap into a new revenue stream by partnering with OrderChop’s delivery-only virtual restaurants.
What OrderChop does
At OrderChop, we specialize in giving restaurants control over their online deliveries via our innovative platform. Thanks to our close ties with successful restaurants, we know exactly what makes food-based branding sizzle and pop.
So, we decided to branch out and begin creating mouth-watering, delivery-only brands that provide restaurants with an extra revenue stream.
Becoming a Fulfillment Partner
We, at OrderChop, have almost everything a restaurant could possibly need. We have a great idea and trendy branding. We have cool tablets to process orders. We even have a speedy delivery partnership with Deliverect.
There’s just one thing we’re missing.
Food. Maybe a fryer to cook it. And perhaps a flattop for healthier options.
This is where you come in. If your restaurant qualifies, you can become a Fulfillment Partner and feed hungry customers that order from the website or third-party delivery portals.
Let’s get the facts straight
Before we get too excited and begin talking numbers, let’s lay it all out on the table and see if we’re on the same page.
To qualify as an OrderChop Fulfillment Partner, you need to have:
- The capacity to deal with extra orders. (This is a must! Check how much staff
downtime you normally have.)
- Common restaurant ingredients and equipment.
- A physical restaurant located in one of our available territories
This is a partnership. And we do everything we can to help you succeed. We will provide:
- A tablet and printer specifically for OrderChop virtual restaurant orders.
- Immediate orders from all the major ordering services including OrderChop’s ordering website.
- Protected territories to ensure your rights.
- Expert training.
- All promotions and marketing.
Time to talk numbers
The OrderChop Fulfilment partnership is an added revenue stream and is not intended to overtake your principal business. Most of the expenses you currently incur—rent, equipment, and staffing—you’d have to pay anyway.
For this reason, the only extra costs we need to consider when calculating potential profitability are additional food and packaging.
Upfront costs: Zero.
- We pay you 55% of gross sales.
- Food costs are typically around 25%.
- You are left with around 30% profitability.
*No increvmental labor or occupancy costs
- OrderChop receives 45% of gross sales.
- We pay all online ordering fees
- We provide training, support and marketing
- You receive/are responsible for
- Food & packaging 25%.
- Restaurant Partner 30%.
- We receive/are responsible for:
- OrderChop 15% + convenience fee of $1.95 on every order, paid by the customer placing the order
- Third-party portals online ordering 30%.
The amount of actual profit you earn depends on the number of OrderChop concepts you sign up for. Based on current partners, each concept earns an average of $3,000–$10,000 per month.
Risk-free, win-win revenue
There are zero upfront costs to become an OrderChop Fulfillment Partner.
Unlike many franchise agreements, there are no upfront fees or long-term commitments. In fact, you can cancel any time. Our fee comes from the orders placed through the OrderChop platform.
What’s more, when you become a Fulfillment Partner, you add to the strength of our partner restaurant network that works alongside us to build brand awareness and enhance customer loyalty.
Ready to get started?
If you’d like to find out more about this up-and-coming restaurant tech platform, apply to become an OrderChop Fulfillment Partner now!
We have limited availability in major cities. In order to qualify, you must currently operate in a commercial kitchen.